By accessing the website at DpaMethod.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DPA website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not modify or copy the materials use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on eCom Elite website remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DPA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DPA website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. DPAs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, DPA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- You must be atleast 18 year or older to join DPA or the legal age in your country to run a business.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on DPA website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DPA does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. eCom Elite so may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However DPA does not make any commitment to update the materials.
DPA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DPA of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
DPA may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.